Family, Card night, Parties, and Everything Else Recipes!
The recipes on this site have been made by myself or a close friend/family member. We have just recently started taking photos of our delicious home cooking (and semi home cooking) not all of our recipes will be pictured. Enjoy!
Note: Takk For Maten means Thank You For Dinner (or the food) in Norwegian.
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Chicken and Sweet Potatoes – 4 ingredients!
2 lbs. boneless chicken breast
3 sweet potatoes
5 Tbs. butter, melted
¼ cup brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Stir the brown sugar into the melted butter. Add salt and pepper.
2. Peel 3 sweet potatoes and cut in chunks
3. Put the chicken and sweet potatoes in the crockpot. (I added the chicken still frozen.)
4. Pour butter and brown sugar over chicken and sweet potatoes.
5. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.